By reference to the changes of legislation regarding the General Regulation on data protection no. 679/2016 (GDPR), we inform you that we have updated the policy regarding Data Privacy.
Who are we and how to contact us
S.C. TASTE OF ASIA S.R.L. is the company that manages the tasteofasia.ro domain, with registered office in Cluj-Napoca, București Str, no. 74, ground floor, registered at the Trade Registry under no. J12/647/2014, tax code RO32843193, (hereinafter referred to as “TASTE OF ASIA“). According to the law regarding the Data Privacy, we become an operator when we are processing your personal data for our own interest.
For any additional information that you might need regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our Data Privacy operator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post or courier, at the following address: Bucuresti Str., no. 74, Cluj-Napoca – with the mention „for the Data Privacy operator”.
What type of personal data do we process
We collect your personal data, as follows:
When you register for the Taste of Asia fidelity card, you provide us with your email, full name, telephone number, date of birth and address.
Also, we can subsequently collect and process certain information about your behaviour while visiting our website, in order to customise the online experience and provide offers that suit your profile. We invite you to find more details, by consulting the section describing the purpose of data processing.
We do not collect or process sensitive data in special categories of personal data, such as that included in the General Regulation on Data Privacy. As well, we do not wish to collect or process data belonging to minors, who have not turned 16 y.o.
Purposes and reasons for data processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes: provide information by email, SMS, telephone, social media platforms referring to marketing campaigns, special offers, events and/or other advertising methods, as well as contact, in order to conduct polls for our clients.
In most cases, the processing of your personal data is necessary in order to conclude and execute an agreement between you and TASTE OF ASIA. Also, certain processing subsumed to this purposes, is required by the legislation in force, including the accounting and tax legislation. The processing is done according to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a, b and/or letter c from the General Regulation on data protection.
We carry out these activities in our own legal interest to conduct commercial activities, always making sure that your fundamental rights and freedom are not affected. The processing is done according to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f from the General Regulation on data protection.
How long do we store your personal data
We store your personal data once you register on the tasteofasia.ro website. You can request at any time the removal of certain data and we will accept these requests, subject to storage of certain data, in case it is required by the legislation in force and our legal interests.
To whom we disclose your personal data
If necessary, we can send, make available or grant access to certain personal data, to the following categories of recipients:
- courier service providers;
- payment/banking service providers;
- IT service providers;
- other companies with whom we will develop bidding contracting for our products and services.
If we are legally obliged, or if it is necessary to defend our legitimate interest, we can also send certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that the access to your data by third parties of private law is done according to the legal provisions regarding the data security and privacy, based on adequate guarantees, protocols, agreements and/or contracts concluded with these.
Where do we transfer your personal data
Currently, we are storing and processing your personal data on Romanian territory.
However, it is possible to transfer certain personal data to entities outside Romania. These entities can be located in the European Union or outside the Union, including third countries not recognised by the European Union to have an adequate degree of personal data protection.
We will always take measures to ensure that every international transfer of personal data is carefully managed, according to the provisions of the General Regulation on personal data protection with the purpose to protect your rights and interests. The transfers made to service providers and other third parties, will be always protected by contractual arrangements and, where applicable, by other guarantees, such as the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or the certification schemes, such as the Privacy shield for the protection of personal data transferred from the EU to the United States of America.
You can contact us at any time, using the above mentioned contact details, to find more information about the countries in which we transfer your data, as well as the guarantees that apply to such transfers.
How do we ensure the security of your personal data
We intend to ensure the security of personal data by implementing adequate technical and organisational measures, according to the industry standards.
We store your personal data on secured servers, using the latest encryption algorithms and ensuring the storage redundancy.
All information regarding payments is encrypted by using SSL technology. In addition to the measures taken to protect your personal data, we draw the attention on the fact that, the transfer of information by Internet, in general, or by other public networks, is not safe, under the risk that such data is seen and used by other unauthorised third parties. We are not liable for the vulnerabilities of such systems that are not under our control.
About your rights
The General Regulation on personal data protection provides a series of rights related to your personal data. You can request to access your data, to adjust any mistakes in our files and/or oppose the processing of your personal data. Also, you can exercise the right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority or the Court. Where applicable, you can also benefit of the rights to request the removal of personal data, the restriction on data processing and the data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us by using the contact details presented above. Please keep in mind the following aspects, if you wish to exercise these rights:
- We take seriously the privacy of all recordings containing personal data. For this reason, please send the requests referring to such recordings by using the email corresponding to your account on tasteofasia.ro website. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information in order to confirm the identity.
- We will not charge a fee if you wish to exercise any right as to your personal data, except the case in which your request to access the information is unfounded, repetitive, excessive or abusive, in which case we will charge a reasonable fee given the circumstances. We will inform you about any applicable fees before solving your request.
We intend to reply to any valid request in term of maximum 30 days, except the case in which this requires additional information or a long time, or you made several requests, in which case we will reply in term of maximum 60 days. We will inform you if it takes more than 30 days. We might ask you to explain what exactly is that you want to receive or what bothers you. This will help us to act quickly and reduce the reply period to your request.
Rights of third parties
We will process your personal data exclusively, without having a negative influence on the rights and freedom of other subjects.
You can request to:
- confirm if we process your personal data;
- provide a copy of such data;
- provide other information regarding your personal data, such as the data that we possess, what do we use them for, to whom do we disclose them, if we transfer them abroad and how do we protect them, for how long do we store them, the rights that you have, how to file a complaint, where did we obtain your data, to the extent that this information was not already provided by this notification.
You can request to adjust or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. It is possible that we might verify the data accuracy before making adjustments.
You can request to remove your personal data, but only if:
- these are no longer necessary for the purposes in which they were collected; or
- you withdrew your consent (if the data processing was based on consent); or
- you exercise the legal right to oppose; or
- these were processed illegally; or
- it is our legal obligation.
We are not obliged to comply with the request to remove your personal data, if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- to abide a legal obligation; or
- to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in Court.
Restriction on data processing
You can request to restrict the processing of your personal data, only if:
- their accuracy/precision is disputed (see the adjustment section), to allow us to verify their accuracy; or
- the processing is illegal, but you do not wish your data to be removed; or
- these are no longer necessary for the purposes in which they were collected, but you need them to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in Court; or
- you exercised your right to oppose, meanwhile there is an ongoing procedure to verify if our rights prevail.
We can continue to use your personal data, as a result of a restraining request, only if:
- we have your consent; or
- to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in Court; or
- to protect the rights of another legal or natural person.
You can request to provide your personal data in a structured format, that is currently used and that can be read automatically, or you can request this to be “ported” directly to another data operator, but in each case only if:
- the processing is based on your consent, or on the conclusion or execution of an agreement with you; and
- the processing is done by automatic means.
You can oppose at any time, due to reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data pursuant to our legitimate interest, if you consider that your fundamental rights and freedom prevail this interest.
As well, you can oppose at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including creating profiles), without having to invoke any reason, in which case we will stop the processing as soon as possible.
Automatic decision making
You can request not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, but only if that decision:
- produces legal effects concerning you;
- affects you in a similar and significant way.
This right does not apply if the decision taken is a result of the automatic decision making:
- it is necessary in order to conclude or start an agreement with you;
- it is authorised by law and there are adequate guarantees as to your rights and freedom;
- it is based on your express consent.
You are entitled to file a complaint at the supervisory authority as to the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the contact information for the supervisory authority on data protection, are the following:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, District 1, postal code 010336, Bucuresti, Romania
Telephone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact at any time the supervisory authority, please contact us first, in order to solve any situation in an amicable way.
We remind you of the fact that you can contact the personal data operator at any time, by sending your request:
- by email at: email@example.com or
- by post or courier at: Bucuresti Str., no. 74, Cluj-Napoca – with the mention – for the Data Privacy operator.